Our Academic Curriculum, developed with the objective to groom Managers, have been designed to provide a strong foundation, in-depth knowledge with an experience sharing with executives of the corporate world. The Academic Programme attempts to prepare global Leaders who create, manage and lead effective change across diverse Organizations. The programme is aimed to:
- Encourage students to go beyond the class room and learn more on the basis of research and application based art of management.
- Enable them to develop a global perspective and integrate the same with the country.
- Facilitate them to lay greater emphasis on anticipating and predicting the future through honing skills of Intuition and gut feeling besides sound data analysis.
- Train them to be result-oriented by being good on both strategy formulation as well as its successful implementation.
- Develop in them “people skills”, leadership qualities and team orientation.
Being a specialised Fashion Retail Management programme, the course will equip participants with fundamental management skills over and above the knowledge of fashion industry and an in-depth knowledge in the chosen area of specialization. Based on the way the management education has evolved and the emerging market needs, the programme focuses on imparting education covering both core management areas as well as carefully selected classic and contemporary elective courses. The programme is challenging, the curriculum is rigorous and the selection procedure highly competitive. As a result the Academy seeks candidates whose abilities, skills and personality indicate strong potential for success in the future