- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this prospectus and is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the academy will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the programme of study. The Academy reserves the right at any time to vary the content and delivery of the course of study or to discontinue service.
- Fees are payable for the entire programme and are subject to review from time to time. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced deadlines. Late payment will result in cancellation of registration to the programme / subsequent semesters of years.
- Policy regarding refund of fees is given separately in the Fee Structure Annexure.
- Student will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred for placement. Also, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material for field trips, visa processing and other relevant charges. The institution reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.
- The Academy may withdraw or amend its offer or terminate a student’s registration, if it finds that a false or materially misleading statement has been made or significant information has been omitted from student’s application form.
- The Academy does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability for any loss, damage or injury incurred by a student or to his / her property whether in connection with his / her studies or not.
- Every student of the Academy is required to register in a form prescribed by the Academy before the commencement of the academic year or date other defined stages of their programme of studies, and at the time of registration, to sign an undertaking to abide by its regulations, rules and codes of conduct in the Academy and the hostels.
- Dispute of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur Courts only.